Not much going on with the camper on the outside lately. Most of the work has been inside. However, we did construct a rock guard for the front window, with recycled aluminum. It’s not fancy and it’s very light weight. So far, we haven’t had a need until today to open it up. We propped it up today with a piece of PVC.
We’re looking for new material for the bottom portion on the front. Haven’t found any yet that is the right size. Ours is pretty dinged-up there on the front.
The outside is yet to be painted. Though we did seal the roof over the summer and gave it a good scrubbing. That was a drastic improvement!
Sorry, I don’t have pictures of the actual build for this rock guard. I might be able to come up with some written instructions, but without photos—it might be kind of pointless.
Anyway, I just wanted to show it.
We’ve just about gotten all the trim up inside and we have the carpet cut and laid down. I’ll try and get a post for the inside work soon. So please check back!
Grace and Peace~