~ Welcome to our Little Vintage Camper Blog…

We bought our Camper/Trailer on Saturday, April 2, 2011

It’s been slow going…but now 4 (now 5) years later, I’m happy to say we are in FULL BLOWN REBUILD MODE!

Won’t you come along and see how we do it.

I hope more than anything…we get to camp soon!

Oh yes, and leave a comment, and let me know you visited…. I love to read them and will answer each one!

Monday, March 4, 2013

:: Floor Plan Inspiration::

This weekend while out toolin' around...actually, coming home from the park for a birthday party... 
We stopped to look at a camper near our home town. It caught my eye a couple of weeks ago, when I saw it.

 We are not looking to buy another one--just gathering information for the one we have; and mainly because We still have not identified our camper Make and Model. 

We  haven't made much head way in the rebuilding of our camper. Back in 2011, when The Honey had a heart attack; it pretty much but the camper on the back burner! 

It is still something we want to do; but as it stands...
it is empty. Gutted completely. 

The lady that owned this camper said she had just sold a couple of weeks ago and had let the purchaser pay it out!  It sold for $800.00 !!!  I think she got a very good deal. 

Still she was happy to let us look at the inside and since I had my camera with me...she allowed me to take some pictures. 

Coming in the door: 
A Shower Toilet Combo 
to the left a Refridgerator
and even further left a Closet complete w/ water heater! 

combo Shower- Toilet! 
Oh How I want one of these! 

Inside the storage closet w/ water heater

Ample storage-- with cubbies over the Refridgerator


 Continuing Left and facing the Rear: 
A full size bed. 

With a bunk over top. Yes! This little door does open, but if you look in the top almost center of the photo; there is a latch holding the whole cabinet face in place. It folds down and makes a top bunk.  I believe this camper is designed to sleep 6. 

The kitchen is complete with the loveliest Harvest Gold fixtures: 
3 Burner Stove and oven. More storage. 

Dual Sink and extra counter top! 


This is the fridge and bathroom side again...looking toward the front 

The front at one time had a booth...the table has been replaced with a pedestal table and 1 swivel rocker. 

My camper won't have a swivel rocker...I hope to have the booth built and that will be the other bed in our camper. Sleeping 4 Only.  That is my plans. 


Speaking of plans. I found these plans online. We're hoping to implement some of these features in our camper. 





Can you believe it?  I took all those pictures of the camper's inside. .. And I forgot to take one of the outside. 
Fortunately... you can see what this 'Bell " Camper looked like. 

It is very similar to ours. However, I don't think ours is a Bell...but it is close enough. 
We're hoping to work on this some this year. 

It's been a long time since I've posted here... I know. But I've not had much to post. 
Seeing this "Bell" has me excited to do something with ours, provided The Honey is up to it and the money is there to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your comments; please leave me one before you go-- so I'll know you've been here for a visit.
And please, DO COME BACK!