~ Welcome to our Little Vintage Camper Blog…

We bought our Camper/Trailer on Saturday, April 2, 2011

It’s been slow going…but now 4 (now 5) years later, I’m happy to say we are in FULL BLOWN REBUILD MODE!

Won’t you come along and see how we do it.

I hope more than anything…we get to camp soon!

Oh yes, and leave a comment, and let me know you visited…. I love to read them and will answer each one!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Kreg Jr demo on Shasta Airflyte-- Inspiration Video



Getting ready to possibly start a few little projects on the camper.
We had a couple of distractions last year-- kept us from working on our little camper.
We recently bought a Kreg Jig jr.
On recommendation from Gail---My Photo
she said it is a good tool for starters and small projects. So OKAY... that is what we bought.(smile)

While looking for videos dimenstrating this tool  I came across this fella who happens to be refurbishing a camper as well. He made a video...not his best work. But I found it informative.
I thought I'd post it here in case you might be interested as well.







That little Kreg jr.  makes short work of small projects.

Maybe soon I'll be able to post some of my own videos and project completions.

Grace and Peace~ 

3 comments:

  1. nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog...

    visit my blog!!!

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that and was totally intrigued! I decided to look into it, I can't wait to see your camper projects!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your comments; please leave me one before you go-- so I'll know you've been here for a visit.
And please, DO COME BACK!