~ Welcome to our Little Vintage Camper Blog…

We bought our Camper/Trailer on Saturday, April 2, 2011

It’s been slow going…but now 4 (now 5) years later, I’m happy to say we are in FULL BLOWN REBUILD MODE!

Won’t you come along and see how we do it.

I hope more than anything…we get to camp soon!

Oh yes, and leave a comment, and let me know you visited…. I love to read them and will answer each one!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

:: Glass


We needed all the back glass.
Two panes on the front.
One on the side.
No Glass
You can see this side window on the left (road side) has a broken pane in the bottom. 
 
I am happy for this progress.  We have NEW GLASS! 
new glass
This in NOT a cheap installation.  The panes are tempered.  We measured.  Added up how many.  Nine were the same size…the two up front, not pictured were a bit smaller.
Our SIL and youngest daughter gifted us with the glass.  I’m grateful to them for that!
The Honey attached the lights a few weeks back while I was out for the day, he also put the cargo door back together, added putty tape and reattached it to the camper.  I don’t have any close ups of any of this work.
But I wanted to document the progress!  Little things, you know!
We’ve also had a pretty good rain since making repairs to the roof and sealing the front window frame. I’m happy to report NO Leaks!   I have pictures for that and a post coming soon about adding new framing in the roof.
‘Til next time-
Grace and Peace!

2 comments:

  1. It's seems to be coming along. I'm your new follower. Going to check back some post... Happy Sunday blessings and love Janice

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your comments; please leave me one before you go-- so I'll know you've been here for a visit.
And please, DO COME BACK!