~ Welcome to our Little Vintage Camper Blog…

We bought our Camper/Trailer on Saturday, April 2, 2011

It’s been slow going…but now 4 (now 5) years later, I’m happy to say we are in FULL BLOWN REBUILD MODE!

Won’t you come along and see how we do it.

I hope more than anything…we get to camp soon!

Oh yes, and leave a comment, and let me know you visited…. I love to read them and will answer each one!

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Nit Picky Details

We bought a $10 box of floor laminate that look like floor planks… and that is what we are using on the kitchen counter and table in the dinette (not pictured).kitchen-floor tiles

The Vent box has been the bane of our campering existance… seriously. We’ve had leak after leak.  Truly and HOT MESS. It looks bad right here, but take my word for it when I say …IT LOOKS GOOD Y’ALL!   THIS PRE PAINT… infact as of this writing it’s still no painted. But is leak free and there is a cover installed …photo to follow, soon.

framing the vent

Collage: Shows the vent framed and caulked. The Contact paper tres foil motif on the ceiling and under the back cabinet.  The new 12 volt light installed and new screens and cranks! (purchased at Ace Hardware…they have a pretty good camper section) vent and contact papered ceiling

Close up of the screen and window crank… I just love this photo.

screens and window cranks

If you’d like to see more you can on my Instagram hastag lilcamperthatcould … so yeah! there is so much to see!  I mean if you can’t wait.  Winking smile 

 

Grace and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your comments; please leave me one before you go-- so I'll know you've been here for a visit.
And please, DO COME BACK!