~ Welcome to our Little Vintage Camper Blog…

We bought our Camper/Trailer on Saturday, April 2, 2011

It’s been slow going…but now 4 (now 5) years later, I’m happy to say we are in FULL BLOWN REBUILD MODE!

Won’t you come along and see how we do it.

I hope more than anything…we get to camp soon!

Oh yes, and leave a comment, and let me know you visited…. I love to read them and will answer each one!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Haulin' IT!

This first picture SAYS IT ALL! 

I'm sure we broke some kind of law getting this thing home... 
I know the flashers worked. 









 AND it rolled. 
 See we're pulling it~ NOT DRAGGING IT. 
Well.... it's home now. 
That's the main thing. 

God Bless you 
and 
Thanks for reading! 

PS~  
Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments:  we've been super busy the last couple of days; I hope to get to returning some emails this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with your camper!! So far your doing great! I have looked all over the web for a before and after chronicle of a camper re-do and your it. I just bought my second camper and have allot of work to do myself. (My 1st camper only lasted me 1 season. Pipes froze over the winter) I love all the picture! Please keep us posted! Thanks for posting!!
    FRan

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your comments; please leave me one before you go-- so I'll know you've been here for a visit.
And please, DO COME BACK!